- Product Description: Ciprobay 250 is an antibiotic and is used to treat infections caused by bacteria.
- Details: Ciprobay 250 contains the active substance ciprofloxacin, which belongs to the fluoroquinolone family of antibiotics. Ciprofloxacin works by killing bacteria that cause infections.
- Benefits: Ciprobay 250 is used in adults to treat the following bacterial infections:
* Respiratory tract infections.
* Long lasting or recurring ear or sinus infections.
* Urinary tract infections.
* Genital tract infections in men and women.
* Gastro-intestinal tract infections and intra-abdominal infections.
* Bone and joint infections.
* Anthrax inhalation exposure.
* To prevent infections due to the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Ciprofloxacin
- Pack Contains: 10 Tablets
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.