- Product Description: Factive belongs to a class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones and is used to treat infections caused by bacteria in adults.
- Details: Factive is used to treat the symptoms of pneumonia and acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis. Factive may be used alone or with other medications.
- Benefits: Factive is used to treat the symptoms of pneumonia and acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
* Factive can be taken with or without food.
* Drink plenty of fluids while taking Factive.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Gemifloxacin
- Pack Contains: 5 Tablets
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.