- Product Description: Aldactone belongs to a group of medicines called diuretics and is used to help patients lose extra fluid from their bodies.
- Details: Aldactone is prescribed by a doctor when the patient has a congestive heart failure. This is a condition where the heart's blood pumping action becomes weak due to excess fluid in the body. Aldactone helps get rid of the excess fluid in the form of urine.
- Benefits: Aldactone is used to treat:
* nephrotic syndrome (where a kidney disease causes too much fluid in the body)
* ascites (too much fluid in the abdomen) and oedema (accumulation of fluid beneath the skin or in body cavities, producing swelling)
* malignant ascites (where fluid-containing cancer cells get collected in the abdomen)
* primary aldoteronism (extra fluid in the body caused by excess of a hormone called aldosterone)
- Instructions for use: Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Spironolactone
- Pack Contains: 10 Tablets
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.