- Product Description: Aprovel belongs to a group of medicines known as angiotensin ll receptor antagonists and is used to treat hypertension.
- Details: Angiotensin ll is a substance produced in the body which causes blood vessels to tighten, thus increasing the blood pressure. Aprovel blocks the effect of angiotensin ll so that the blood vessels relax, thus lowering the blood pressure.
- Benefits: Aprovel is used to:
* Treat hypertension.
* Protect the kidney in patients with high blood pressure, type 2 dibetes and laboratory evidence of impaired kidney function.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist.
* Swallow the tablet with a glass of water.
* You can take Aprovel with or without food, but make sure you take it at the same time each day with a glass of water.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Irbesartan
- Pack Contains: 28 Tablets
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.