- Product Description: Teleact belongs to a class of medicines called Angiotensin II Receptor antagonists and is used to treat high blood pressure and reduce cardiovascular events such as heart attack or stroke in adults.
- Details: Angiotensin ll is a substance produced in the body which causes blood vessels to narrow, thus increasing the blood pressure. Teleact blocks the effect of angiotensin ll so that the blood vessels relax and blood pressure decreases.
- Benefits: Teleact is used to treat:
* Prevent heart attack or strokes in adults who are at high risk because of having a reduced or blocked blood supply to the heart or legs, or have high-risk diabetes.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication as prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Telmisartan
- Pack Contains: 28 Tablets
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.