- Product Description: Betamed belongs to a group of medicines called steroids and it helps reduce swelling and irritation.
- Details: Betamed contains a medicine called betamethasone valerate which belongs to a class of drugs called steroids.
- Benefits: Betamed helps reduce the redness and itchiness of certain skin problems, such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
* Rub the ointment gently into the affected area and surrounding skin with clean fingers.
* Do not put the ointment into or near the eyes - it is for use on the skin only.
* Do not use more than the amount prescribed for you.
* Do not use on large areas of the body for a long time unless a doctor tells you to.
- Dosage Form: Ointment
- Contains: Betamethasone
- Pack Contains: 15g
- Therapeutic Use: Eczema (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.