- Product Description: Augmentin is an antibiotic and works by killing bacteria that cause infections.
- Details: Augmentin contains two different medicines called amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Amoxicillin belongs to a group of medicines called penicillins that can sometimes be stopped from working (made inactive). The other active component (clavulanic acid) stops this from happening, as it controls the major resistance mechanism of numerous bacteria resistant to penicillins.
- Benefits: Augmentin is used to treat:
* Nose, throat, ear, tonsil and sinus infections.
* Respiratory tract infections (bronchi and lungs).
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication as prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist.
* Always shake the bottle well before each dose.
* Take it at the start of a meal.
- Dosage Form: Syrup
- Contains: Amoxicillin, Clavulanic Acid
- Pack Contains: 70ml
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.