- Product Description: Cefutil owes its bactericidal activity to the parent drug cefuroxime, which is a second generation cephalosporin.
- Details: Cefuroxime is an antibacterial agent with broad spectrum activity against a wide range of pathogens. Its bactericidal action depends on the ability to reach and bind penicillin-binding proteins located in the bacterial cytoplasmic membrane leading to inhibition of cell wall synthesis.
- Benefits: Cefutil is used to treat:
* Upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
* Skin and soft tissue infections.
* Urinary tract infections.
* Uncomplicated gonorrhea.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
* Cefutil can be taken without regard to food, however absorption is enhanced when taken with food.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Cefuroxime
- Pack Contains: 10 Tablets
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.