- Product Description: Fucidin H cream is a medicine used to treat inflamed skin conditions like dermatitis, which may be caused by infection due to certain bacteria.
- Details: Fucidin H contains the active ingredients fusidic acid and hydrocortisone acetate. Fucidin H combines the antibacterial action of the fusidic acid with the anti-inflammatory effect of hydrocortisone acetate to effectively work against the skin infections.
- Benefits: * Fucidin H is indicated for the treatment of dermatitis including atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis, where an infection with bacteria sensitive to fusidic acid is suspected or confirmed.
* Fucidin H cream is particularly appropriate in cases where a milder corticosteroid is indicated, including inflammatory dermatoses - on the face and on children's skin.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
* Apply the cream three times daily for up to 2 weeks.
- Dosage Form: Cream
- Contains: Fusidic Acid, Hydrocortisone
- Pack Contains: 15g
- Therapeutic Use: First Aid (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.