- Product Description: Ranoxyl is an antibiotic and is used to treat infections caused by susceptible organisms.
- Details: Ranoxyl is an antibiotic and is used to treat infections caused by susceptible organisms.
- Benefits: Ranoxyl is used to treat:
* Acute otitis media, tonsillitis and sinusitis.
* Lower respiratory tract infections including pneumonia, bronchitis and acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
* Urinary tract infections.
* Skin and soft tissue infections, including burn wound infections.
* Lyme disease.
* Typhoid fever.
* Dental abscess.
* Helicobacter pylori associated gastritis or peptic ulcer ( in combination with other drugs).
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
- Dosage Form: Capsule
- Contains: Amoxicillin
- Pack Contains: 20 Capsules
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.