- Product Description: Amvasc is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) or a certain type of chest pain called angina.
- Details: Amvasc contains the active substance amlodipine, which belongs to a group of medicines called calcium antagonists. In patients with high blood pressure, Amvasc works by relaxing blood vessels, thereby helping blood pass through them easily. In patients with angina, Amvasc works by improving blood supply to the heart muscle, so it can get more oxygen and thus prevent chest pain.
- Benefits: Amvasc is used to treat:
* Certain type of chest pain known as angina.
* A rare form of angina, knowns as Prinzmetal's or variant angina.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
* You can take the medicine before or after food and beverages, but make sure you take it at the same time each day with a glass of water.
* Never take Amvasc with grapefruit juice.
- Dosage Form: Capsule
- Contains: Amlodipine
- Pack Contains: 30 Capsules
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.