- Product Description: Exforge contains amlodipine (as amlodipine besylate) and valsartan as the active substances. It is used to treat hypertension.
- Details: Amlodipine belongs to a group of medicines called calcium antagonists. In patients with high blood pressure, it works by relaxing blood vessels, thereby helping blood pass through them easily. Valsartan is an orally active, potent and specific angiotensin receptor ll receptor antagonist. These medicines block the substances that tighten the blood vessels, which helps relax the blood vessels, making it easier for the heart to pump blood.
- Benefits: Exforge is used to treat patients with essential hypertension whose blood pressure is not adequately controlled by monotherapy with valsartan or amlodipine.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication as prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Amlodipine, Valsartan
- Pack Contains: 28 Tablets
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.