- أولميدين 40مغ/10مغ قرص 28
- Product Description: Olmedine contains two active substances called olmesartan medoxomil and amlodipine (as amlodipine besilate). Both of these substances help control high blood pressure.
- Details: Olmesartan medoxomil belongs to a group of medicines called angiotensin ll receptor antagonists which lower blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels. Amlodipine belongs to a group of substances called calcium channel blockers, which stop calcium from moving into the blood vessel wall, thereby stopping the blood vessels from tightening and also reducing the blood pressure.
- Benefits: Olmedine is used for treatment for the treatment of high blood pressure In patients whose blood pressure is not adequately controlled by either olmesartan medoxomil or amlodipine.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication as prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist.
* Take the tablet orally by swallowing it with a some fluid (such as a glass of water).
* Do not chew the tablet.
* Take the tablet at the same time each day (for example, at breakfast).
* Never take this medication with grapefruit juice.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Olmesartan, Amlodipine
- Pack Contains: 28 Tablets
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.