- Product Description: Sartan belongs to a group of medicines known as angiotensin ll receptor antagonists and is used to treat hypertension.
- Details: Angiotensin ll is a substance produced in the body which causes blood vessels to tighten, thus increasing the blood pressure. Sartan blocks the effect of angiotensin ll so that the blood vessels relax, thus lowering the blood pressure.
- Benefits: Sartan is used to treat:
* The kidney in hypertensive type 2 diabetic patients (with a condition in which urine contains an abnormal amount of protein).
* Patients with chronic heart failure.
* Patients with high blood pressure and a thickening of the left ventricle.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication as prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Losartan Potassium
- Pack Contains: 30 Tablets
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.