- Product Description: Sinemet is indicated for the treatment of Parkinson's disease and syndrome.
- Details: Sinemet contains two different medicines called levodopa and carbidopa. Levodopa is an aromatic amino acid which turns into dopamine in the brain. This helps to improve the signs of Parkinson's disease. Carbidopa belongs to a group of medicines called aromatic amino acid decarboxylase inhibitors. It helps levodopa work more effectively by slowing the speed at which levodopa is broken down in the body.
- Benefits: Sinemet is indicated for the treatment of Parkinson's disease and syndrome.
- Instructions for use: * Take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Carbidopa, Levodopa
- Pack Contains: 20 Tablets
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.