- Product Description: Twynsta is used to treat high blood pressure.
- Details: Twynsta contains two active substances called telmisartan and almodipine. Telmisartan works by blocking the effect of angiotensin II. Almodipine blocks calcium from moving into the blood vessel wall, which stops the blood vessel from tightening. So, both these substances help control blood pressure by actively working together.
- Benefits: Can treat adults whose blood pressure is not controlled with almodipine alone. Instead of taking separate tablets for telmisartan and almodipine, you can take Twynsta.
- Instructions for use: Take the medication as prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist. Remove the tablet from the blister only prior to intake. The tablet can be taken with or without food. Reccomended: one tablet a day.
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Contains: Telmisartan, Amlodipine
- Pack Contains: 28 Tablets
- Therapeutic Use: Blood Pressure (Click to See Similar Products)
This medicine is dispensed on a valid prescription only. Please call 600551218 to speak with a pharmacist.